Thursday, January 12, 2012

SRW recommendations from last time

SRW is every Friday night through March 2nd.
Brochure and Online Registration here:
the-chapel.org/adults/singles

Here are a few recommendations from singles who attended the Successful Relationships Workshop last time.

  • SRW is something every single person should attend... and more than just one time!
  • There was an abundance of information that I can take advantage of.
  • I now have a better insight into how I have made bad relationship decisions. I have learned some methods to help in this area.
  • I learned to not be afraid of conflict. I now understand that conflicts are normal in relationships.

  • The Talk-It-Over group after the teaching was great!

  • I discovered that I need to set stronger boundaries, even it means being assertive when it comes to keeping the relationship healthy.

  • It was great meeting so many Christian singles from different churches.

  • I got to put many of the ideas immediately into practice in our small group and during the fellowship time.

  • I attended this workshop years ago and it changed my life and my relationships in so many ways. My favorite part was "the mulch pile." LOL.

  • I decided not to force relationships and to "let love alight on me."

  • I learned a lot about how the opposite sex thinks.

  • I need to learn patience and trust God with the future of my relationships. ("In His time.")

  • I realized that I need to heal from my broken relationship, to get to know myself, and to develop more strong friendships (of both genders).

  • I need to make the spiritual dimension a bigger part of my relationships.

  • Pastor Craig kept it interesting and fun. He is a caring, empathetic speaker.

  • I am learning to be a better listener.

  • Thanks for holding this workshop. My goal is to be more concerned about what I can do for others and less on what they can do for me. Love involves helping someone become all they can be.

  • Making relational choices with your head as well as your heart, that's a new concept for me!

  • If I would have learned all of this when I was younger, perhaps I wouldn't have married the wrong person.
Register early and save on your registration fee. A complete brochure with all the details and a registration form is posted at the-chapel.org/adults/singles

No comments: